If a professional business plan writer approached you at a coffee shop and offered to help you write your own investor-ready business plan would you offer to buy his coffee?
For just $4.99 (basically the cost of a cup of coffee), in this business plan book I walk you through the exact steps I take in writing every business plan that I complete for clients.
There’s no fluff or filler like other business plan books – just the proven strategy that I use to get my clients approved for funding and grow their businesses.
And it’s easy to read.
At 68 pages, you can read it in an afternoon, and then dive into writing your business plan following the steps.
AND, there’s a lot more to this book than just writing your business plan.
Here are just some of the book highlights…
- The 6 sections every business plan must have… even though there is no ‘catch-all’ business plan template, these are the sections you need! …Page 26.
- The #1 reason why you should be an active participant in writing your business plan, especially if you’re a new business …Page 9.
- TODAY: Dive in and start writing your investor-ready business plan with my ‘green light’ (write it now) / ‘red light’ (write it later) approach …Page 44.
- A new approach to quickly and easily structure your business plan to prevent overwhelm …Page 42.
- An easy to follow formula and template for developing your Value Proposition…Page 46.
- How to eliminate the ‘fluff’ and write a document that is clear, concise and speaks to investors …Page 55.
- A visual representation of the entire business plan writing process. Spoiler… the process only consists of 4 parts …Page 20.
- Clear cut example of what to expect ‘IF’ you try to simply buy a business plan online. Read this before ever attempting to spend money on a simple business plan solution …Page 11.
- Why you should understand what type of business plan you need, and what audience your business plan is meant for …Page 14.
- How to do industry research and develop SWOT Analysis. This will help you identify opportunities in your industry that will set your business apart from others …Page 51.
- How do define your Management Section if you’re not a well-known expert in your industry …Page 29.
- Say goodbye to feeling overwhelmed! This Tables of Contents sets up your whole business plan structure for you …Page 41.
- The 4-paragraph formula to write any Executive Summary. This method is simpler and it’s working to get businesses funding …Page 63.
And, developing business plan financials…
- A proven way to develop your financial projections. This approach provides you with key assumptions to provide research-backed financials that are easily conceivable …Page 52.
- How to calculate your Gross Profit and Net Profit within your financial projections …Page 59.
You Make Your Business Plan Unique is 68 pages PACKED with valuable content on every single page. Its sole purpose is to help get your business plan written fast!
When writing your business plan, trust an expert that’s been doing it quite awhile. My new business plan book walks you through everything you need.
…and it’s just $4.99.